Apple Cinnamon Granola
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 Tablespoon apple pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce2 Tablespoons honey1 Tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper over your 13x9 temp-tations Lid-It.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, nuts, apple pie spice, cinnamon and salt. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- In another bowl whisk together the brown sugar, applesauce, honey and coconut oil until smooth. Pour over the oat mixture and mix well.
- Spread granola evenly on your parchment-lined Lid-It.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until golden brown. Stir every 10 minutes to ensure even baking.
- Cool completely before removing from Lid-It. Store in an airtight container.