Apple Toffee Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup chocolate toffee candy, crumbled
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 4 apples, sliced
- Place cream cheese and brown sugar in your temp-tations® bowl and beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar and vanilla and blend on low speed until fully incorporated.
- Fold in crumbled toffee candy and mini chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately with sliced apples or cover and refrigerate for later use.
Tell us what you think!