Applesauce Donut Muffins
- 1 cup butter, soft
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups cinnamon applesauce
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 1/2 cup of butter and 1 cup of sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Slowly blend in the egg, vanilla and applesauce until smooth.
- Add in flour, baking soda and 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
- Scoop batter into your temp-tations 24-cup mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
- Melt the remaining 1/2 cup of butter in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl mix together the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Dunk each cooled muffin in the melted butter followed by the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Arrange on a platter to serve.