Buffalo Chicken & Veggie Kabobs
- 1 package buffalo chicken strips
- 1 cup carrot chunks (1-inch)
- 1 cup celery chunks (1-inch)
- 4 Bamboo skewers
- Blue Cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken strips on a temp-tations® Lid-It® and cook according to package directions.
- Carefully cut each strip into 1-inch pieces.
- Cut an "X" on to of each carrot to make it easier to push through the skewer.
- Starting with a celery chunk, fill each skewer with celery, chicken and carrots.
- Lay in your star baker for serving along with a small dish of blue cheese dressing for dipping.