Bunny Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 red pepper
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 large carrot
- 1 green pepper
- Cut the hard boiled eggs in half from top to bottom.
- Scoop yolk into a food processor along with mayonnaise and dry mustard. Purée until smooth.
- Cut the red pepper into very thin 1/2 inch long strips for the whiskers and set aside. You'll need 48 strips.
- Cut black olives into very small pieces for the eyes and nose. You'll need 36 pieces.
- Peel and cut the carrot into 1 inch strips about 1/3 inch wide. One end of each strip should be cut to a point. Do the same with the green pepper. You'll need 48 pieces.
- To assemble, put the egg mixture in a piping bag with a small star tip and pipe into each egg half.
- Put the black olives on top for the eyes and nose.
- Next place the red pepper whiskers on top followed by the green pepper ears on half of the eggs and carrot ears on the other half. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tell us what you think!