Candy Popcorn Casserole
Candy Popcorn Casserole. Come movie night, your family and friends will go gaga over this guilty pleasure. -Tara
- 4 cups mini pretzels
- 8 cups buttered popcorn
- 12 caramel squares, unwrapped
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of your favorite movie theater candy, such as M&Ms, SnoCaps, Goobers etc.
- Spread the pretzels over the bottom of a 4-quart temp-tations® dish.
- Put the popcorn in a large temp-tations® bowl and set aside. Place caramels and water in a small temp-tations® bowl, and microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Drizzle 1 spoonful of caramel over the pretzels, and drizzle the rest of the caramel over the popcorn, stirring to coat. Pour the popcorn mixture over the pretzels and gently press with damp hands to even out.
- Place the chocolate chips in another small temp-tations® bowl, and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the popcorn and sprinkle with candy pieces over all.
- Refrigerate casserole until the chocolate is set, about 15 minutes. Keep at room temperature until ready to serve.