Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (3 ounce) package bacon bits
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place ground beef in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook until no longer pink, using a spatula to crumble up the meat. Remove from heat and drain juice.
- Pour meat into a mixing bowl along with all other ingredients except ½ cup of cheese. Mix well.
- Spread mixture into your temp-tations 3-quart baker. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup of cheese all over the top. Bake for 45 – 50 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm.