Chicken “Not” Pies
- 1 package refrigerated pie crust
- 3 (3.25 ounce) vanilla pudding snacks
- 12 orange Starburst® candies
- 12 green Skittles™
- 12 yellow Starburst® candies
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Unfold pie crust on a lightly floured surface. Use the bottom of a cereal bowl to cut out two circles. Use the top rim of your 6 ounce temp-tations® ramekin to cut out two more circles.
- Place one of the large circles in the bottom of each of your 6 ounce ramekins, forming dough to the bottom and sides. Set aside.
- Scoop 1 1/2 vanilla pudding snacks into each ramekin.
- Cut the orange Starburst® into tiny pieces for the carrots. Sprinkle on top of pudding along with green Skittles™ to resemble peas.
- Warm the yellow Starburst® in the microwave for a few seconds to make them pliable. Mold into the shape of corn kernels. Sprinkle on top of pudding.
- Lightly wet the top edge of the pie crust with water. Lay one of the smaller crust circles on top of each ramekin. Pinch the edges with your fingers to seal.
- Brush the tops with egg yolk and bake for 10 minutes. Serve warm.