Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites with Sweet Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 package frozen soft pretzel bites
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 4 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 2 Tablespoons butter, soft
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Thaw pretzel bites and bake according to package instructions. Cool completely.
- Place melted butter in a small bowl.
- In another bowl whisk together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each pretzel bite in the melted butter and then roll it in the sugar mixture. Arrange in a circle along the outer edge of your temp-tations tray.
- For the dip, place the cream cheese and butter in a mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, blend until light and fluffy.
- Add in the powdered sugar, vanilla and heavy cream. Blend on low until fully incorporated and then turn the speed up to medium-high to whip.
- Scoop dip into your temp-tations bowl and place in the center of your tray. Serve immediately.
Tell us what you think!