Cinnamon Sweet Butternut Squash
Also suitable for acorn squash, this recipe is a wonderful method for roasting up a sweet side, spooned out at the table. - Tara
- 1 butternut squash, cut in half and seeded
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place squash halves in a 3.5-quart temp-tations® baking dish, cut side up. You may need to trim ends of squash to fit it in dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over squash. Bake for 40-60 minutes (depending on size of squash), until spoon tender.
- Spoon out to serve at the table, drizzling with glaze that has pooled in the wells of the squash.