Cookie Dough Pie
- 1 9-inch refrigerated pie crust
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Transfer the piecrust to a temp-tations® 9" pie dish.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars using an electric mixer, until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and beat until combined. Add the vanilla. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the flour and salt until well combined; then stir in the chocolate chips and nuts, until combined.
- Transfer to the prepared pie shell, and bake for 60 minutes or until set.
- Place the heavy cream in a large temp-tations® bowl and use mixer to whip cream until stiff peaks form. Add the mini chips and stir to combine. Serve the pie with the chocolate chip cream spread over the top, or on the side.
Tell us what you think!