Creamy Tuscan Bean Dip
Colorful and tasty, this dip is a breeze to make and looks great surrounded by bright vegetables and mini pita chips. Remember, presentation is everything! - Tara
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can of white cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (12-ounce) jar of roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary, or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Place beans, peppers, rosemary, paprika, salt, and black pepper in food processor; pulse 15 seconds to combine.
- Transfer to a temp-tations® 1-quart dish; stir in sour cream and mayo until combined.