Easy Shrimp Scampi
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tablespoon butter, soft
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1/2 cup white wine, optional
- Juice of 1/2 lemonSalt & Pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Place a large pot of water over high heat on your stove. Once it boils, add the pasta and cook according to the package directions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- In the meantime, add ¼ cup of butter and the olive oil to a sauté pan over medium heat. Stir often until melted.
- Add in garlic and shrimp and continue cooking, stirring frequently until the shrimp are pink and opaque, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the wine, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add more butter if needed.
- Put the cooked pasta in your 2.5-quart temp-tations® baker. Pour the shrimp along with the sauce on top. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- In a small bowl mix together the bread crumbs and remaining tablespoon of soft butter. Crumble over pasta.
- Place under broiler for 2 – 3 minutes or until lightly browned.