Easy Tex Mex Meal in a Mug
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 10 tortilla chips
- sour cream, queso fresco, chopped green onion
- Place eggs and milk in temp-tations® 16-ounce mug. Whisk with a fork. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste, and whisk again.
- Add in cheddar cheese and stir.
- Crumble up 8 tortilla chips in your hands and add to mug. Stir until all chips are coated with egg mixture.
- Top with salsa and microwave for 4 minutes or until egg is fully cooked. Garnish with remaining two tortilla chips, more salsa and other toppings if desired.