Festive Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
- 4 ounces fresh pineapple, diced
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 16 ounces strawberries, diced
- 3 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons strawberry fruit preserves
- 10 (10-inch) flour tortilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the pineapple, raspberries, strawberries, half of the kiwis, sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves. Arrange remaining kiwis around the edge to look like a wreath. Accent with a few raspberries. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Coat one side of each flour tortilla with melted butter. Sprinkle tortillas with 1 1/2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar. Cut into wedges and arrange in a single later on your temp-tations® Lid-It®.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with chilled fruit mixture. This salsa can also be served with cinnamon graham crackers or cinnamon pita chips.