Fireside Cheese Spread
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese spread, soft
- 11 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 3 tablespoons butter, soft
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- snipped fresh parsley
- assorted crackers
- Place cheese spread, cream cheese, butter, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder in your temp-tations® 1 quart bowl. Use a hand mixer to blend until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least three hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley. Serve with assorted crackers.
This recipe is from my Taste of Home: temp-tations Holiday Cookbook!