French Onion Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large temp-tations® bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, pepper, thyme and ¼ cup of cheese.
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg, French onion soup and oil. Stir into dry ingredients and combine just until moistened.
- Fill muffin cups in a temp-tations® 6-cup muffin pan, and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm.