Game-Day Mini Pizzas
Mini pizzas are adorable and delicious. If you haven’t made and served these before, you don’t know what fun you’re missing! With a little pizza sauce, your choice of cheeses, and an array of toppings, you can use your creativity to whip up a whole host of these little beauties. - Tara
- Mini pizza crusts such as Boboli, English muffins, pita bread, sandwich rounds, or refrigerated pizza dough cut into rounds
- Sauces such as pizza sauce and pesto sauce
- A variety of shredded or crumbled cheeses such asmozzarella,Cheddar,provolone,feta and bleu cheese
- A variety of veggie toppings such as fresh spinach,onions,tomatoes, fresh basil,jalapeños,artichokes,mushrooms and roasted red peppers
- A variety of cooked meat toppings such aspepperoni, Italian sausage,ham,bacon, ground beef and diced chicken
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place mini pizza crusts on a temp-tations® Lid-It® and top each with sauce, cheese and desired toppings.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.