Why phone it in with delivery or resort to frozen, when you can easily whip up fresh, hot Hawaiian Pizza at home. - Tara
- 1 ball of [ingredient_name]refrigerated pizza dough (12-16 ounces)
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 4 ounces deli ham, sliced into thin strips
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll, press and stretch the dough into a 14-inch circle on a temp-tations® pizza stone.
- Pour the sauce over the dough, using a spoon to spread out, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edge. Top tomato sauce with cheese, green onions and ham. Place pineapple slices over the top, and sprinkle the pizza with salt and pepper. Brush the outer edge of the pizza crust with olive oil, and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Place pizza stone on the bottom rack of the oven and bake for 18 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden. Let sit for 3 minutes before serving.