Jalapeno Potatoes by Bobbie Crane
- 24 medium red potatoes
- 2 cups green bell pepper, slivered
- 1 1/2 cups pimento (roasted red peppers)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 sticks oleo
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3 (5.3 oz.) packages Boursin garlic and herb cheese
- 3 (8 oz.) packages jalapeno cheese (Pepper Jack cheese)
- 5 cups whole milk
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil potatoes in their jackets in salted water until tender but not falling apart. When cool, peel, slice and layer in a buttered temp-tations® 4 quart baker with slivered bell pepper and pimento. Salt and pepper each layer.
- Melt butter in saucepan; add flour and stir until well blended. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly. Add cheeses which have been cubed or grated, cook until melted; add chopped jalapeno pepper, stir well.
- Pour over potatoes and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour
Recipe by Bobbie Crane.