Magic Pecan Pie
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup dark corn syrup
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs with salt and butter and mix until well combined. Press crumb mixture in the bottom and up the sides of four temp-tations® mini pie dishes or one temp-tations® 9-inch pie dish.
- In another bowl, combine the condensed milk and corn syrup. Once combined, divide mixture between the prepared pie shell(s). If using mini pie dishes, top each with ¼ cup coconut, ¼ cup chocolate chips, and ¼ of the pecans and transfer all to a baking sheet or temp-tations Lid-It®. (If using one 9-inch pie dish, top with all of the coconut, chocolate chips and pecans.)
- Bake 30 minutes, until set. Let cool completely before serving. Keep at room temperature.