Microwave “Peanut Butter Cup” Fudge
I give a lot of my temp-tations® as gifts, and one of my favorite things to do is actually make a treat like this fudge in one of the dishes in the set before I gift it! Of course, the gift recipient doesn't have to know that this fudge only takes 2 minutes in the microwave to make! - Tara
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 box (1 pound) confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup shelled peanuts
- 3/4 cup peanut butter morsels
- Liberally spray a 1.5-quart temp-tations® square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add confectioners sugar and cocoa powder to a large temp-tations® mixing bowl and stir until mixed. Sifting the sugar will give you the best results without any small lumps in the finished fudge, but is not entirely necessary.
- Stir in milk and melted butter, until mostly combined. You may not be able to get all of the sugar off the sides of the bowl, but that is fine.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes, just until bubbling. Remove from microwave, add the shelled peanuts and immediately stir mixture until smooth and all powdered sugar is dissolved.
- Quickly pour the hot fudge mixture into the greased 1.5 quart baking dish, shaking from side to side to let it settle. Then immediately sprinkle peanut butter morsels over top, lightly pressing them down into the fudge. Cool on counter for 15 minutes before chilling for 1 hour. Cut into 16 squares to serve.