Mini Muffin Pancake Bites
- 1 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 36 blueberries
- 12 raspberries
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place buttermilk, eggs, melted butter and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Stir in flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Batter will be lumpy.
- Lightly spray your temp-tations® mini muffin pan with non-stick spray. Fill each cup 2/3 full with batter (about 1 tablespoon each).
- Sprinkle 3 blueberries on 12 of the muffins. Press down into the batter slightly.
- Press 1 raspberry into the center of the remaining 12 cups. Once this batch bakes you will sprinkle 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips on the next batch.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool for a few minutes before flipping out of pan.
- Fill the pan with the remaining batter. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and repeat baking process.