Orange and Honey Glazed Ham
My grandmother always glazed our holiday hams with orange marmalade, as it gives the ham such a unique flavor. With not only orange marmalade, but honey and brown sugar as well, this ham cooks up with a brown, crispy, sweet skin.
- 1 ham, 5-10 pounds
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared brown mustard
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place ham in a 2.5-quart or larger temp-tations® baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine orange marmalade, honey, and mustard to create a glaze, and then spread over the entire surface of the ham.
- Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over the glazed ham.
- Bake for 1 ½ to 2 ½ hours, or until ham is warmed through.