Orange Glazed Pork Roast
There is just something so warm and homey about pork roast. You can dress it up or down - either way it's delicious! - Tara
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3-pound boneless pork loin roast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon zest plus 1 tablespoon juice from 1 orange
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray 4-quart temp-tations® dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle pork roast with salt and pepper. Place in dish and roast 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine orange zest, juice, green onions, marmalade, ginger and soy sauce; stir to combine.
- Brush pork with marmalade mixture and return pork to oven. Cook, basting several times with marmalade mixture, until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of the roast registers 160 degrees, about 35-40 minutes. Cover with foil and let stand 10 minutes before carving.