Oven “Fried” Chicken
- 4 boneless-skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place yogurt, honey and Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Stir until smooth and set aside.
- In a different bowl stir together the corn flakes, oregano, thyme and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Dip one piece of chicken in the yogurt mixture, being sure to coat all sides, and then place it in the corn flake mixture, coating all sides. Lay on your temp-tations® Lid-it.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 pieces of chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then lower temperature to 375 degrees. Turnover each piece of chicken and bake for another 25 - 30 minutes or until juices run clear. Cool slightly before serving.
Tell us what you think!