Parmesan-Toasted Baguette Slices
- 8 (1/2-inch) slices of baguette-style French bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Lightly brush one side of bread slices with oil, and place them, oil side up, on a temp-tations® Lid-It®.
- Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for about 15 seconds, or until toasted (watch carefully to avoid burning).
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with cheese and broil about 15 seconds more, or until cheese is melted.
Tell us what you think!