Pesto Egg Bacon Cups
- 6 eggs
- 6 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup pesto sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place bacon in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook until no longer pink, but not crispy, about 8 minutes. Set on paper towels to drain.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around the inside wall of each muffin cup, forming a ring.
- Crack one egg into the center of each bacon ring.
- Bake for 7 - 8 minutes or until egg whites are set and yolks are still runny.
- Serve each one with two teaspoons of pesto. Enjoy!