Quick and Easy Mini Coffee Cakes
These warm-from-the-oven little goodies are exactly what you need when you've got weekend house guests. They're also perfect for brunch or afternoon coffee. (My favorite part is the delicious streusel topping!) - Tara
- 2 cups Bisquick Baking Mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup Bisquick Baking Mix
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together streusel topping ingredients with a pastry blender or two forks. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all cake ingredients.
- Fill each of four temp-tations® mini pie dishes half full with cake batter.
- Cover each with an even amount of streusel topping.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.