Red, White and Blueberry Salad with Easy Vinaigrette
- 2 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons toasted pecans
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a temp-tations® 3.5 quart serving bowl, combine spring mix, feta cheese, toasted pecans, strawberries and blueberries.
- Place oil, sugar, vinegar, poppy seeds, salt and mustard in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well.
- Pour desired amount over salad mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate remaining vinaigrette.