Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, soft
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons caramel topping
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Pretzel sticks, wafer cookies & crackers for dipping
- Place cream cheese and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, blend until smooth.
- Add in the pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon and nutmeg. Blend well.
- Pour batter into your temp-tations® serving bowl from the 3-piece Lidded Chill & Serve Set.
- Warm caramel in the microwave for 30 seconds. Drizzle in a circular motion over the dip.
- To create a spider-web design, place the tip of a butter knife in the center of the bowl and drag to the edge. Continue doing this around the entire top, leaving 1/2 inch spaces between each line.
- Sprinkle with salt and garnish with pretzel sticks and cinnamon sticks. Serve immediately.