Simply Delicious Peach Cobbler
There’s nothing I enjoy more than warm peach cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It’s especially wonderful in the summer when the peaches are fresh and ripe. A backyard barbeque, hamburgers on the grill, kids playing in the yard, and warm peach cobbler for dessert. Yum! - Tara
- 1 1/2 boxes white cake mix
- 10 fresh peaches
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and core peaches. Cut into 1/4-inch slices. Set aside. *Note: To save time, you can do this step the night before. Sprinkle the peaches with a little bit of sugar, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Open one side of the stick of butter and rub all over the inside of your 13x9, 4-quart temp-tations® baker. Cut up remaining butter into small pieces and set aside.
- Begin assembling your cobbler by pouring a 1/4 inch layer of dry cake mix into the bottom of baker. Arrange half of the peaches on top, so that they cover the cake mix. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup water. Drizzle 1/2 cup syrup over top.
- Repeat layering once more, excluding water. Finish by covering the top with another 1/4 inch layer of dry cake mix. Arrange the small pieces of butter all over the top. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 20 minutes, or until center is set.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice-cream. Bon Appetit!