- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups marshmallows, divided
- 2 Tablespoons whole milk
- graham crackers for dipping
- Place chocolate chips, milk, and 1 1/2 cups of marshmallows in a sauce pan over medium-low heat. Stir until melted and combined.
- Pour chocolate mixture from sauce pan into your temp-tations® deep dish pie plate and top with remaining marshmallows.
- Broil for 1 minute or just until marshmallows are lightly toasted.
- Serve warm with graham crackers for dipping. Enjoy!