Spinach and Cheddar Frittata
This Spinach and Cheddar Frittata is super easy to put together but looks like a million dollars! I like to make it ahead and serve it at a weekend brunch along with fresh fruit and a colorful salad. It's always a big hit! - Tara
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely diced
- 12 large eggs
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 20 grape tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add butter to a large skillet and cook onions over medium-high heat until golden, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, half-and-half, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add onions, spinach and tomatoes to egg mixture and pour into a greased temp-tations® pie dish.
- Bake until egg is just set, 20-25 minutes. Serves 6-8.