Star-Struck Cheese Tray
- 8 round crackers
- 4 Laughing Cow® cheese wedges
- 4 black olives
- cheese slices of your choice
- star-shaped cookie cutter
- Lay the crackers on your 11" x 7" temp-tations® Lid-It®, spacing them evenly.
- Place a cheese wedge on top of each one.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the olives into miniature triangles for the bow-ties and very small circles for the buttons.
- Arrange the pieces on top of each cheese wedge to form a tuxedo shirt, including one bow-tie and 3 buttons.
- For star-shaped cheeses, use a star-shaped cookie cutter and cut shapes out of cheese slices, then place on crackers and Lid-It® to serve. Serve immediately.
Tell us what you think!