Strawberry Milkshake Cupcakes
- 24 paper cupcake liners
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1/4 cup malt powder
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup strawberry pudding mix
- 1/4 cup strawberry milk powder
- piping bag
- round or star tip
- 24 decorative straws
- 24 white gumballs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the cupcakes: Line your temp-tations® muffin pan with paper liners. Set aside. If using one muffin pan you will need to bake these in several batches.
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer. Blend until smooth.
- Fill each cupcake liner 2/3 full with batter. Bake for 18 - 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of one cupcake comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
- For the topping: Place all ingredients except the sprinkles, straws and gumballs in the bowl of a stand mixer. Whisk until frosting is stiff, about 3 minutes. Do not overmix.
- Scoop frosting into the piping bag. Pipe onto each cupcake in a swirl pattern.
- Top with sprinkles, a decorative straw and one gumball. Place on a temp-tations platter to serve.