Sunbathing Teddy Cupcakes
- 1 box Orange Supreme Cake mix, prepared
- blue food coloring
- 1 container vanilla icing
- 1 roll fruit strips
- 3/4 cup finely crushed teddy bear shaped graham crackers
- 6 teddy bear shaped graham crackers, fine
- 6 paper umbrellas
- 9 - 12 goldfish crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make the cake batter as per directions on the box.
- Lightly spray your temp-tations® Texas Muffin Pan with non-stick spray.
- Fill each muffin cup 2/3 the way up.
- Bake in preheated oven for 22 - 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcake comes out clean. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, remove from muffin pan and cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Take a 1/2 cup of the icing and put in a small bowl. Add a couple of drops of blue food color and mix. You want a nice ocean blue color. Set aside.
- Ice the top of the cupcake with vanilla icing, using a spatula. Cover 3/4 with crushed graham crackers.
- Spread the blue icing on the remaining cupcake not covered with the cracker crumbs.
- Cut a 1 inch piece of fruit strip and place on the cupcake to look like a towel on the sand.
- Put a teddy graham cracker on the fruit strip towel.
- Put 1 - 2 goldfish crackers into the blue icing to look like fish in the sea.
- Open the paper umbrella and place into the sand on the cupcake.
Tell us what you think!