- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut or break lasagna noodles to fit baker. Set aside.
- Place ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until no longer pink. Drain and stir in taco seasoning. Set aside.
- Place two lasagna noodles in the bottom of your 8" x 8" temp-tations® baker. Spread 1/3 of the ricotta mixture on top, followed by 1/3 of the beef, 1/3 of the salsa and 1/3 of the cheese. Continue layering until everything is used up.
- Loosely cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Serve with sour cream and green onions if desired.
Tell us what you think!