Tear and Take Pizza Rolls
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cans crescent rounds or flaky biscuits (such as Pillsbury®)
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 12 slices pepperoni, diced
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375° degrees and spray a 3.5-quart temp-tations® baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place crescent rounds or biscuits in baking dish, spaced slightly less than 1 inch apart. Top each with a rounded teaspoon of pizza sauce, and then a large pinch of mozzarella cheese and a few pieces of pepperoni. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning over top of all.
- Bake 15-25 minutes until rolls are golden brown. Baking time varies greatly depending on which type and brand of roll used, so keep an eye on them. Usually they take about 7-10 minutes longer than the package directions for the rolls on their own.
Makes 8 servings.