Triple Chocolate Heart Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 small block of chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray two temp-tations® heart-shaped muffin pans with non-stick spray.
- Add in chocolate syrup, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Fold in flour and baking powder. Make sure batter has no lumps.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Fill each muffin cup half full with batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until centers are set. Cool completely.
- Spread some vanilla frosting on the top of each brownie. Top with a few raspberries.
- Use a sharp knife to shave the block of chocolate. Arrange some chocolate shavings on top of each brownie.