“Udder”ly Delicious 5 Layer Dessert
This recipe is layers upon layers of rich chocolaty goodness. After one bite of this, your friends and family will be moo-ing for more! - Tara
- 1 (15.5-ounce) box Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 (2.07-ounce) Snicker Bars, chopped
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (3.9-ounce) box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 6 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 cup Nutella, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer 1: Pulse Oreo cookies in a food processor until crumbs form. Mix in melted butter and press into the bottom of your temp-tations® 2.5-quart figural baker. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- Layer 2: Soften Nutella in the microwave and spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle with Snicker pieces and peanuts.
- Layer 3: Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in cool whip. Carefully spread over Nutella layer.
- Layer 4: Blend all ingredients and allow to setup for 5 minutes. Spread over layer 3. Cover with your temp-tations® lid. Put in refrigerator to set, approximately 1 hour.
- Layer 5: Once dessert has set, top with cool whip. Drizzle Nutella across the top. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.