Warm Lemon Pudding Cake
- 2 boxes yellow cake mix
- eggs, oil and water as needed for the cake mixes
- 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes instant lemon pudding
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 pound box confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare the cake mixes as per the instructions on the box.
- Lightly spray your temp-tations® 3 quart bowl with food spray. Pour in cake batter. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the pudding mix, sugar, milk, water and lemon juice. Mix with the whisk attachment for 30 seconds on medium speed. Scrape down the bowl and mix for another 2 minutes. Pour the mixture over the cake batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Cover with foil and bake for an additional 20-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Cool for 20 minutes and then dust with powdered sugar to serve.
- Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer with whip attachment.
- Mix on slow speed for 1 minute. Scrape bowl.
- Mix until smooth, adding a little more lemon juice if needed to thin to a drizzle consistency.