White Chocolate Macadamia Blondies
This is one of my all time favorite dessert recipes to make in a temp-tations® dish. Like an exact cross between a brownie and a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie, you'll be surprised at just how thick and chewy these turn out to be! What makes them even more decadent is that most of the white chocolate chips dissolve right into the dough as they bake, making these extra fudgy. - Tara
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 2-quart temp-tations® baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently stir in flour and baking powder until batter has no lumps.
- Fold white chocolate morsels and macadamia nuts into the batter, and then scrape out of the bowl and into the greased baking dish.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, or until the top is golden, and the center has risen. Cool at least 1 hour on wire rack before slicing into 9 squares and serving.