Mini Pizzas are adorable and delicious. If you haven’t made and served these before, you don’t know what fun you’re missing!
There are so many options available for both Mini Pizza crusts and toppings. Of course, you can use refrigerated pizza dough and a round cutter to get the right size minis, but there are great ready-made options as well:
– Boboli mini pizza crusts
– English muffins, split in two
– Pita bread
– Naan flatbread
– Or what I used here: Nature’s Own sandwich rounds, split in two
With a little pizza sauce, your choice of cheeses, and an array of toppings, you can use your creativity to whip up a whole host of these little beauties. And you won’t believe how fast they’ll be gobbled up.
And since Mini Pizzas are so easy to make, it’s a great way to try flavor combinations that you haven’t tried before.
Here are the yummy combos shown above, from left to right:
– mozzarella, halved cherry tomatoes and fresh basil – also called margherita pizza (tip: add fresh, chopped basil after baking, and right before serving)
– cheddar cheese, mozzarella and diced pepperoni
– store-bought pesto, mozzarella and green & red onions
– feta, mozzarella and fresh spinach
Want more ideas? Try some of these combinations:
– provolone and Italian sausage
– mozzarella, ham and pineapple tidbits
– Mexican cheese blend, jalapenos and black beans
– feta, mozzarella, artichokes and mushrooms
– mozzarella, roasted red peppers and spinach
Mini pizzas are pure fun for game day – or any day of the week