Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chillies
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until crispy, about 10 minutes. Lay on paper towels to drain.
- Carefully add the ground beef to the pan. Cook until no longer pink. Scoop out with a slotted spoon into a slow cooker.
- Chop up bacon and add to slow cooker along with all other ingredients.
- Cook on low for 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with bread, crackers or chips.
Tell us what you think!