Baked Mozzarella & Tomato-Basil Spread
Incredibly easy and delicious, yet beautiful in its presentation – this simple Baked Mozzarella & Tomato-Basil Spread is the perfect appetizer for any holiday get-together. - Tara
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces fresh bocconcini mozzarella or mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- Parmesan-Toasted Baguette Slices
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In either four 12-oz. temp-tations® mini pie dishes or one 1.5-quart temp-tations® baker, layer pasta sauce, garlic and then mozzarella.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mozzarella is melted.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle with olive oil and top with fresh basil. Serve with Parmesan Toasted Baguette Slices.