Blueberry Peach Cobbler
Blueberry Peach Cobbler is a quintessential dessert that celebrates the bounty of summer. Featuring beautiful blueberries, luscious peaches and a wonderfully easy topping made from Bisquick, it bakes up like a dream. Works great with either fresh or frozen fruit! - Tara
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen peach slices
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cupsugar
- 2 tablespoons instant tapioca
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup light cream or evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large temp-tations® mixing bowl, combine all Filling ingredients and let sit for 10 minutes for the instant tapioca to soften. Pour into a 2.5-quart temp-tations® baking dish.
- In another large temp-tations® mixing bowl, combine Bisquick baking mix, cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of the sugar. Pour in the cream and stir just long enough to make soft dough. (Over mixing will make it tough.)
- Evenly drop topping by the spoonful over top of the fruit mixture, and then drizzle with melted butter. Sprinkle remaining sugar over top of all.
- Bake 40-45 minutes on the bottom rack of the oven, or until the biscuit topping is golden and fruit is bubbling. Serve warm, topped with vanilla ice cream. Makes 12 servings.