Brownie Batter Dip
- 8 ounce package reduced fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 5 Tablespoons Hershey's® cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 Tablespoons whole milk
- chocolate chips for garnish (optional)
- pretzels, graham crackers, animal crackers, and/or fruit, for dipping
- In a temp-tations® mixing bowl with a handheld electric mixer, mix together the cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Mix in 2 cups of the powdered sugar, slowly as to avoid making a mess. Mix well, then add in the flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, vanilla and milk. Mix until combined and fluffy.
- Garnish with chocolate chip and serve in a temp-tations® ramekin with pretzels, graham crackers, animal crackers, and/or fruit for dipping. Enjoy!
Tell us what you think!