Buffalo “Moo”caroni & Cheese
This recipe is a quick and easy way to jazz up an iconic American side dish. And with the addition of chicken, it becomes a complete meal the entire family will love! - Tara
- 2 (14-ounce) boxes Macaroni & Cheese dinner
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup French fried onions
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare macaroni & cheese according to package directions. Put into your 2.5-quart figural temp-tations® baker.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cooked chicken, buffalo sauce, sour cream and blue cheese. Mix well.
- Add to macaroni & cheese, along with the shredded cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- Sprinkle top with French fried onions and chopped green onions.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese melts.