Chicken Veggie Bake
This is great weekday dish. Prepare this ahead of time and bake after a busy day.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into small chunks
- 2 medium white potatoes, cut into small chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 2 carrots, cut into 1″ slices
- 2 celery ribs, sliced into 1/4″ pieces
- 6 garlic gloves (not peeled)
- 1 tsp. dry thyme(divided)
- 1 tsp. rosemary (divided)
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 4 bone-in split chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil (divided)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss vegetables in 1/2 the olive oil, 1/2 the rosemary, and 1/2 the thyme.
- Place in 4-qt. temp-tations® baker.
- Sprinkle with 1 tsp. of kosher salt and 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Add white wine.
- Arrange chicken breasts on top and drizzle with remaining olive oil, thyme, and rosemary.
- Add salt & pepper.
- Cover with foil or Lid-It®, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for 20 minutes more, or until chicken is brown, juices run clear, and veggies are tender.
Tell us what you think!